Monday, May 17, 2010

Machalister Road Fried Oyster- Oh Chian



I found this fried oyster cos one of my friend bring me there and ask me try it.

This are the picture I took from the coffee shop.

The location of Yee Loo coffee shop are located at:


View Lorong Selamat Fried Oyster- Yee Loo cofee shop in a larger map
Advertisement: Cheesy cheese cake for order, home made, 3 days in advanced, Penang area only, RM45.00 for 1KG cheese cake. Please go to our website for order

This are the legendary fried oyster. It taste dried, not like the normal fried oyster, too oily (soak in the oil). Not too salty as well, just nice. The oyster and egg are nicely blend together, normal fried oyster are just a bunch of flour and eggs, normal fried oyster you can say it's just fried egg, haha.. The fresh from the sea and the fragrance of the egg are perfectly match together. I really don't know what to describe for this one, you will only know it when you tried yourself.


Taste: 8/10 stars
Cleanliness: 7/10 stars
Service of coffee shop: Fast.
Price: of food: High ( RM6, RM8, RM10, RM12) as normal a meal are just RM2.80-RM3.50
Friendliness: 6/10 stars
Overall cleanliness of the coffee shop: 8/10 stars
Restroom Cleanliness: 6/10 stars, to be improve.
Price vs Food: Reasonable, this is not recommended as main course but as side dishes.

Small story: While I am going with my friend, she drop her bluetooth there and when we went to take our car at the car park and she realize she missing her bluetooth, I went back to the coffee shop counter asking, the staff gave it back to me.


Support me by visiting my Natural Hanmade Soap Shop by clicking bellow




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment