Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sushi King at Perangin Mall, Penang

Penang, alot of good food, a lot of cars, a lot of hotels, beaches, shopping complex... and a lot of fast food too.

But if you are saying to have a dinner here, I think I can write this blog until I retired for good food.

So, I have decide not to write some "where to eat" in Penang like other blogger did. But I will write that "if you dine there, you gonna get a heart attack.

WARNING: THIS IS NO JOKE AND DO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. IF YOU BRING YOUR IN LAW, FIANCE OR GIRLFRIEND THERE, ALL RISK ARE YOUR PROBLEM AND NOT MINE, THE PGHOCHIAK.BLOGSPOT.COM OWNER DID NOT BARE ANY LOSSES OR DID NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY.

However, if you trying to dump your boyfriend/ dump your girlfriend or trying to fix someone up... try this one.. good idea!

Penang Perangin Mall Sushi King give you the above service FREE of charge!
Sushi-king.com
This has awarded for the "Looser Restraunt of 2009" from Penang Hochiak. A lot of our member have made official complain via phone, via e-mail etc to Sushi King for the above mention outlet... but human nature mah~... they just cannot change the attitude problem.. and a lot of my friend also complain to me verbally.

On 16th Dec 2009, I have made a visit to the Sushi King. And I made the order like normal, and when the waitress asked me what I wan for a drink, I said, "Ocha" (Japanese Green Tea), but please make it ticker and I don't wan it tasteless like USUALLY.

When my food and my Ocha arrived, everything was great (so so nia..) I won't visit this Sushi King if Im not rush for my movie..

When I take half glass of my Ocha, one Malay lady waitress come over and pour a full cup for my friend, as she wan to pour for me, I stop her, and I tell her that the Ocha are turning a bit brown.. and I saw the colour of the Ocha was so light, and I wan the Malay lady to make a new Ocha for me.

After 1 minute, another Malay Lady (tryin to act like Supervisor...) come to me and ask: What you wan sir?

Me: I wan a new Ocha cos the Ocha your staff trying to pour for me is almost tasteless..

I just started an online natural handmade soap business, help me to continue more interesting blog by clicking here. Thank you!

"Super- Visor": Emm... That one is a new Ocha, Sir."

Me: If new, how come tasteless?

Super-Visor: ALL tea are "TASTELESS", SIR! ( The sound of the SIR sound a bit scary this time.)

Myself thinking: What on earth are you talking about???!! Tea are TASTELESS?
Then I said this to her: IF, Tea are TASTELESS, then bring me a warm water....(I think my voice can be heard by nearby 5 table......
I stare back to her.. and she stunt there... as she never tough that I answer this.

After saying this, I said again: Come closer lady, I teach you how to know the tea are New or using for few times already... I think Sushi King did not teach you how to "buncho" (mix or prepare tea in Malay) your green tea or Ocha in Japanese language ...

I took my friend's cup, put it beside with mine, and show her, if a teabag are use for more than 30min, the tea is like my friend's tea... looks just a little bit brown colour... if new one, this is the left over in my cup, still green... so, don't tell me this is "NEW" ok??!!!.

Lastly, the best part... she walk away... stand in the corner, trying to show me her ATTITUDE and don't wan to serve me anymore.. and the lady who pour me the tea just now come and pour me a new cup of fresh Ocha Tea... and I ask her is that your Super Visor? she say no... hahaha... Now I know Perangin Mall Shushi King worker got an attitude problem... tough I heard many of my friend complain this, today myself seen it with my naked eyes.

I just started an online natural handmade soap business, help me to continue more interesting blog by clicking here. Thank you!

Is this the way Sushi king treat all customer? Or this is the new culture of Japanese treat people? I remember Japanese are polite and humble people... but how they train this local Malay people act so rude to customer?

I really do hope the boss of Shushi King can read my blog and improve the system for their worker when training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment